Related Research Interests
Taufiq research focuses on how organizational conditions strengthen capabilities of individuals and firms. In particular, he examines how positive relationship, emotions, meaning, compassion and resilience contribute to individual and organizational strength. Early 2015 he founded Center for Positive Leadership where he and his colleagues promote research and training stream on Positive Organizational Studies.
Ongoing research project: Positive leadership in organizational transformation. A three-year applied research grant, Directorate General Higher Education, Ministry of Higher education, Research & Technology of Indonesia, 2019-2021, project: Application of positive leadership in organizational transformation (Head of project – Rp 573,551,000).
- Amir, M.T, (2020), Evaluation of positive meaning as a positive leadership strategy: A case of consumer good company in Indonesia, International Journal of Innovation, Management and Technology, Vol.11(2): 69-75, doi: 10.18178/ijimt.2020.11.2.878
- Amir, M.T. and Standen, P. (2019), “Growth-focused resilience: development and validation of a new scale”, Management Research Review, Vol. 42 No. 6, pp. 681-702.
- Amir, M.T (2019). Positive leadership: A preliminary conceptual clarification, to be presented in Asia Pacific Conference on Business and Management, Tokyo, August 27-29, 2019.
- Amir, M.T (2018), High-quality connection: Its implication on academics resilience capacity: The 6th GadjahMada International Concerence on Economic and Business: Shaping the Future of Digital Economy Trends, Opportunities, and Challenges, Yogyakarta 12-14 September, 2018
- Amir, M. T, (2019), Perubahan organisasi positif: Peran individu dan kepemimpinan positif, Universitas Bakrie Press (translate: Positive organizatinal change: Individual’s and positive leadership’s role)
- Amir, M. T, (2018), Positive energizer; Connection, compassion, impact, Penerbit Buku Kompas