Associate Professor of Organisational Behaviour
BI Norwegian Business School
Adjunct Associate Professor of Management and Organization
Faculty of Economics
University of Ljubljana
Related Research Interests
My research interests mostly revolve around understanding how people at work learn, create, and innovate. In this line, I came to work on the topics of organizational learning, implementing individual creative ideas into innovations, knowledge hiding, and social networks. My methodological approach is mostly quantitative and a multilevel one that spans from individuals, to dyads, teams and intra-organizational (networks). In adition to understanding these phenomena at work, I am also curious to know what are possible interventions that can help organizations improve relationships at work. Hence, my choice of moderators stems from e.g. motivational climates, organizational culture, cultural intelligence to various leadership tools.
- ČERNE, Matej, NERSTAD, Christina G. L., DYSVIK, Anders, ŠKERLAVAJ, Miha. What goes around comes around : knowledge hiding, perceived motivational climate, and creativity. Acad. Manage. j., Jan. 2013, vol. , no. , Str., doi: 10.5465/amj.2012.0122.
- ČERNE, Matej, JAKLIČ, Marko, ŠKERLAVAJ, Miha. Decoupling management and technological innovations : resolving the individualism-collectivism controversy. J. internat. manag., Jun. 2013, vol. 19, iss. 2, str. 103-117, doi: 10.1016/j.intman.2013.03.004.
- ČERNE, Matej, JAKLIČ, Marko, ŠKERLAVAJ, Miha. Authentic leadership, creativity, and innovation : a multilevel perspective. Leadership, Feb. 2013, vol. 9, no. 1, str. 63-85, doi: 10.1177/1742715012455130.
- ŠKERLAVAJ, Miha, SONG, Ji Hoon, LEE, Youngmin. Organizational learning culture, innovative culture and innovations in South Korean firms. Expert syst. appl.. [Print ed.], Sep. 2010, vol. 37, no. 9, str. 6390-6403, doi: 10.1016/j.eswa.2010.02.080.
- OHLY, Sandra, KAŠE, Robert, ŠKERLAVAJ, Miha. Networks for generating and for validating ideas : the social side of creativity. Innovation, Apr. 2010, vol. 12, no. 1, str. 50-60.
- ŠKERLAVAJ, Miha, DIMOVSKI, Vlado, MRVAR, Andrej, PAHOR, Marko. Intra-organizational learning networks within knowledge-intensive learning environments. Interact. learn. environ., Mar. 2010, vol. 18, iss. 1, str. 39-63, doi: 10.1080/10494820802190374.
- ŠKERLAVAJ, Miha, DIMOVSKI, Vlado, DESOUZA, Kevin C. Patterns and structures of intra-organizational learning networks within a knowledge-intensive organization. JIT, J. inf. technol., Jun. 2010, vol. 25, iss. 2, str. 189-204, doi: 10.1057/jit.2010.3.
- ŠKERLAVAJ, Miha, INDIHAR ŠTEMBERGER, Mojca, ŠKRINJAR, Rok, DIMOVSKI, Vlado. Organizational learning culture – the missing link between business process change and organizational performance. Int. j. prod. econ.. [Print ed.], 2007, vol. 106, no. 2, str. 346-367, ilustr